UP

Technology is crazy!  I bought one of those Jawbone UP bracelets.  And then it syncs with an app called My Fitness Pal.  You leave the UP bracelet on all day (except in the shower) and it keeps track of your movements as well as your sleep patterns.  The goal is 10,000 steps a day and it keeps track and texts you when you've sat too long, or you are really moving - constantly giving you up dates.  The Fitness Pal app lets you scan bar codes of food, or manually enter.  You pre-program if you want to loose, gain or maintain weight... it tells you how many calories you need.  If you enter everything you consume in the day, along with how much activity your getting on UP.. it tells you how you did for the day.  It also monitors your sleeping. You tell it you are going to bed, it records how long it took you to fall asleep, how long you are in deep sleep, how long you are in light sleep, how many times you woke up.  You tell it when you are awake and getting out of bed.  Technology is crazy!!!

I'm supposed to consume about 2200 calories a day.  It's probably a bad thing that I know I have to deduct 600 calories everyday off the top  -- a BOTTLE of WINE - hello!

Working on the summer event calendar.  Just as the summer was, I'm not feeling it right now.  I'm finding it hard to think in November  who I want in the cabaret next year in September.  Booking the holiday guest DJ's is coming along pretty nicely.. I'm loving who we have so far:  Paulo, Hector Fonseco, Grind, Seth Cooper, Tony Moran, Roland and a DJ from the east coast - Teresa (this will be her Midwest debut).  A couple more spots to fill and that will be done.  But cabaret.. ugh.... I wish I could come up with a new something for next summer.  Fun and different.. I feel like we just do the same think week after week, year after year.  My lovers aren't always thrilled with an unknown.
Any suggestions?  I'm still waiting on some new bar names, BTW!

Does anyone notice that every person who is driving is texting while driving.  I took a walk today (in my quest for 10,000 steps) and every car that passed me was also texting!!  This should be illegal in every state - sorry!  DANGER Will Robbins, Danger!

Okay, I have absolutely nothing to say.

You go from working everyday in the summer to working for 2 hours a day in the winter.. it's kinda a weird transaction.  I think I miss the Guest House.

xo

Comments

  1. I hear ya about boredom! OMG. So, the Academy finished on Friday and I've found myself sitting around... I've watched more TV and Birds than I have all year in just two weekends. OH, I have some names--- Just a start-- There in my phone BRB! (Coffee refill. Yes, It's OTC)

    These are just a few- (I'll think of more on the beach in a week)

    Cabaret- "Celebrity Stage"
    Game- "Vinyl Lounge"
    Pool- "Sunny-Side Corral"
    Main- "Sweaty Groove Bar"
    Tea- Still thinking....

    These were just my first thoughts.

    xoxo
    OT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

NO & $